Safety & Virus Prevention Control Plan for Skin Perfect Spas
- All Skin Perfect employees have taken an infection control training course to enhance and further their knowledge of bacteria, viruses and sanitation.
- Our employees have been given a detailed infection control plan including PPE to wear during services and while on spa premises, ensuring the 6 ft. social distancing, etc.
- We have posted signage at the front desk, as well as the break room and bathrooms reminding clients, guests and employees the importance of hygiene standards such as hand washing, sanitizer, wiping down all areas, covering coughs, and hands-off policies unless in a treatment setting.
- We will do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 through in spa safety practices and in our communication to clients and guests through our channels of online bookings, phone calls, text messages, and/or email prior to appointments.
- We will recommend clients in high-risk, vulnerable groups not get treatments.
- At client and employee arrival, we will provide a temperature reading with a temperature gun and will offer clients hand sanitizer and an optional mask upon entering the spa.
- We will maintain physical distancing in common areas and we will be staggering appointments. All employees are required to wear masks in common areas. We require service providers to wear masks and a face shield.
- During treatment, we will not be offering lip masks due to potential saliva contamination.
- To prevent any opportunity of possible contact with COVID-19, we will not be doing hand and arm massages during treatments, instead we will be offering a longer neck and shoulder massage.
- We will ask clients to use hand sanitizer upon arrival, then go to the bathroom to wash their hands prior to going into the treatment room.
- Our beds will only have fresh laundered sheets and we will discontinue blanket use.
- Our hospitality and management team will be overseeing constant cleaning of surfaces, and equipment, paying special attention to high-touch areas such as door-knobs and light switches.
- We will not be using any makeup testers at this time. However, we will continue to provide custom blend foundation matching.
- Our employees will be changing into their uniform and spa shoes once they have arrived at the spa and had their temperature checked.
- At the end of their shift, our employees will change out of their uniform and spa shoes followed by the uniform being properly washed and disinfected.
- Our guests will be offered an optional disposable mask for your visit. We will take only one client into the reception area at a time to avoid congregation and respect social distancing.
- All treatment rooms will have a required disinfection time, so they are properly wiped down and thoroughly disinfected between every client.
- We will continue to follow the direction of all Barbering and Cosmetology State Boards ensuring the mandatory cleaning and disinfection of tools and implements, areas with counter tops, door handles, treatment rooms, back bars, bathrooms, reception areas, and break room.
To our Skin Perfect Clients and Friends,
As stated in our mission statement, wellness Is our top priority. We have been trying to understand how to navigate this constantly changing environment that threatens our health, safety and well-being. With the COVID-19 affecting so many across the world, it has made us all on high alert of could happen in our beloved communities. Over this past week, we have all felt the impact this virus continues to have and now we must make tough decisions to protect our employees, families, clients and community.
We decided to close our spas effective Monday, March 16th and hope to resume normal business on April 1, 2020. Our client coordinators have been working diligently to help our clients reschedule appointments and purchase products to be shipped directly to your homes. We promise to keep you up to date and informed for any additional updates. The Naples location will remain open unless we see the need to close as well.
Our Columbus spa will be checking our voicemail once a day so if you have any questions, please call us at (614) 762-6623 – Ohio or (239) 262-5110 – Naples. We are happy to ship you any products you may need. Just include what you need in your message and we will get back to you about the status of your order.
Overall, our goal is to ensure the health and safety of all those we touch and care for. Please take care of all of yourselves and your families during this time of crisis.
Jaclyn Peresetsky, Owner
Skin Perfect Spas